1) What is the address and phone number for the airport?
550 Airport Road
Rock Hill, SC 29732
2) What are the hours of operation of the Rock Hill-York County Airport?
Rock Hill-York County Airport is open 24 hour per day, seven days per week.
Airport Management is available Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
The terminal is open: Mon-Fri 7:00am to 8:00pm
Sat-Sun 8:00am to 8:00pm
(Daylight Savings) Sat-Sun 8:00am to 7:00pm
3) Does Rock Hill-York County Airport offer commercial airline service?
No, Rock Hill-York County Airport is a general aviation airport, which means private, corporate, and charter aircraft
only. Call the various airlines at Charlotte-Douglas International Airport for commercial flights.
4) Who do I call for aircraft fuel, tie-down or ramp space, to lease hangar space, charter aircraft, or rent a vehicle?
Call Skytech, the fixed-based operator (FBO) at 803-366-5108 or visit their website. Rental cars need to be arranged in
5) Who do I call for aircraft maintenance/avionics at Rock Hill-York County Airport?
a. Skytech at 803-366-5108
b. FlyCarolina at 704-400-0945
6) Who do I call for flying lessons, sightseeing, or aircraft rentals?
Call FlyCarolina at 704-400-0945
7) Who do I call with noise complaints?
a. Call the Airport Noise Hotline at 803-329-8753. The hotline was developed so local residents could report aircraft
causing a disturbance. Only the FAA has the authority to enforce regulations, but the airport may be able to
communicate with pilots to further promote noise awareness.
b. Call the Columbia Flight Standards District Office (FAA) at 803-765-5931 to report aircraft you believe may be
violating Federal Regulations.