• Attend your meetings and share our experiences in working with other neighborhood associations
• Provide the use of a computerized phone tree to send (in your voice, if you’d like) reminders and announcements - CLICK HERE for more info
• Send your neighborhood leader a weekly mailout that includes the agendas of City Council, Traffic Commission, Planning Commission, and the Zoning Board of Appeals, along with other pertinent information
• Arrange for Rock Hill Police Officers to attend your scheduled meetings to read the Incident Reports for your neighborhood
• Provide training and educational opportunities like Neighborhood Leadership Training and Civics Classes, along with presentations from City employees.