300 East Main StreetPark Hours: Open Daily, dawn to dusk
Park Information: 803-329-5620
Park Rules Fountain Park is a beautiful addition to Rock Hill's Old Town and offers a scenic space in the heart of downtown for relaxation and the enjoyment of programmed activities and special events. The park opened in December 2014 and is a joint project of Comporium and the City of Rock Hill. The park features a large fountain with an interactive water jet display. The park also features green space and a small performance venue. On-street parking is available around the park as well as in the Fountain Park Place parking deck, across from the park.
Fountain Park's website is: www.FountainParkRockHill.com. The website includes descriptions of the neighboring buildings as well as information on how to access the interactive water jets.
Programs and Special Events
Program and event information is available at www.OnlyInOldTown.com.
Those wishing to hold a special event at the park should contact the City of Rock Hill’s Economic and Urban Development Department at 803-329-7090.
Video or photography at the park for commercial or political purposes requires special arrangements. Please visit the Commercial Photography webpage or contact Katie Quinn at 803-326-3791 for details.
- Motorized vehicles allowed in authorized areas only.
- No alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, weapons or fire arms of any kind.
- No skateboards allowed in the park.
- Owners are responsible for their pets. All pets must be tightly controlled on a 3 foot leash. Owners are required to curb pets in grass areas only, clean any waste, and dispose of in proper receptacles.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Do not block walkways.
- No wading, swimming, playing, feet or hands in fountain.
- The City if not responsible for accidents or injuries incurred while using the park or its facilities.