The Zoning Division is part of an inter-discplinary team that reviews plans for all types of development projects in the City of Rock Hill.
Under this section, we will explain several types of plan reviews that involve zoning:
- Site Plans, Subdivisions, & Surveys
- Civil Construction Plans
- Design Standards Review
- Driveway, Patio or Paving Application
- Multi-family and Single-family Attached Design Guidelines
- Landscape and Lighting Plan
- Designing Sites to Prevent Crime
Contact: For general information about the plan review process, please contact Melody Kearse, Zoning Coordinator, at 803-329-7088.