Term of Office:
The Downtown Parking Management Commission was created by City Council on November 9, 2009. The purpose of the Downtown Parking Management Commission is to oversee parking in the Downtown Parking Management System on a long term basis. During the period 2001 to 2006, a Downtown Parking Commission, whose members were elected by property owners within the Downtown Parking Management System, functioned in a similar capacity.
7 members appointed by City Council. Members are required to have a stake hold in Downtown Rock Hill. Members must reside within the Rock Hill City limits.
- To oversee parking in the Downtown Parking Management System on a long term basis.
- To hear appeals and grievances on a regular basis.
- To review the availability of adequate parking and its allocation between long and short term uses.
- To make recommendations to the City Manager and City Council on such areas as the fee structure and methods used to assess fees for the Downtown Parking Management System.
- The Commission is authorized to adjust fees in the event of an undue hardship if an unjust result will occur unless such adjustment is made.
The Commission meets on an “as called” basis as determined by the Commission members and the Downtown Parking Administrator in Room 370 at Rock Hill City Hall. Meetings are not expected to exceed four (4) per year.
Damario Ervin, General Services, 803-325-2656
||03/08/10 - 04/01/22|
|Michael Goodner||11/11/13 - 04/01/22|
||06/13/17 - 04/01/22|
||12/14/15 - 04/01/20|
||2/13/17 - 04/01/20|
||6/10/13 - 04/01/21|
||03/08/10 - 04/01/21|