In order to decrease the possible spread of illness, the City is ready to conduct more service requests over the phone, through email correspondence, and through our website – including a new Chat feature. If you do prefer to come to City Hall, all customer services are open for business at City Hall and our Drive Through window will be open each work day until 6 PM.
Please submit the appropriate form/agreement matching your request. Be sure to include your contact information.
*If you require same day utility service, please submit your request online and call 803-325-2500 to inform a representative of your submitted request*
Outage Reporting, or call 803-329-5500.
Outage reports are received by the City’s automated AllCall system. The Utilities Department’s computer system instantly logs your call, registers your service problem and pages necessary crews to the source of the outage. During widespread power outages, higher than normal call volumes are likely to occur.
1. IVR - Interactive Voice Response. Call 803-329-5500 to pay with debit or credit card 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
2. Online. Make a payment online at the Rock Hill Utility Billing page, 24 hours a day, seven days a week; or set up an account and register for electronic billing.
3. Pay by Text. When you set up an online account, you can receive text or email reminders for your utility bill and even pay by text.
4. Bank Draft or Auto Pay. Once registered, your bill is paid automatically each month through your bank account or credit card. Call 803-325-2500 to register.
5. By Mail. Simply use the convenient reply-mail envelope included with your monthly statement to mail your payment.
6. Drop Box. A locked drop box is located outside City Hall at 155 Johnston Street for payments of check or money order. No cash.
7. Drive Through. Pay by cash or credit/debit card at our drive through at City Hall, 155 Johnston Street, from 8:30 AM - 6 PM Monday - Friday.
The City of Rock Hill offers payment arrangements on utility services for customers that are experiencing hardship. To determine if you qualify please follow the link below to complete the payment arrangement application. Please be certain to upload a valid state-issued photo identification and any supporting documentation.
If you need assistance with the application, contact Account Management at 803-329-8729. We can also be reached at email@example.com.
Local agencies may be able to assist during a crisis. See local agency information.
Please allow up to 24 business hours for your application to be processed. You will receive an email verification of the receipt of your request. A customer service agent will follow up with you via email or phone call once your request has been processed.
Apply for permits, schedule inspections and upload plans online. We’re even starting a new electronic stamping feature so you won’t need to provide our office with a paper copy of the plan to stamp.Permit Application Center
Live Streaming Schedule:
Second Monday of each month
5:30 PM Citizens Hearing
6:00 PM Regular Session
Fourth Monday of each month
6:00 PM Special Session
First Tuesday of each month
6:00 PM Public Hearing
Go to: Live StreamSee previously recorded meetings and other Videos on Demand.
Hospitality Taxes - The City of Rock Hill has a 2% Hospitality Tax required for any business selling food and/or beverage prepared or modified for on premise consumption. The tax is due on the 20th of each month. More information on the Hospitality Tax may be acquired through our municipal ordinance.
Local Accommodation Taxes - The City of Rock Hill has a 3% Accommodations Tax that is required for businesses providing short term accommodations. The tax is due on the 20th of each month.
Try the quick and easy ONLINE Reporting Form:Accommodations Tax Form
Hospitality Tax Form
Once your form is received, an invoice will be emailed to you within one business day. To make an online payment, please connect to the following link: https://www.invoicecloud.com/rockhillsc.
If paying by check, please make check payable:
City of Rock Hill
C/O: Stephanie Cousar
P.O. Box 11706
Rock Hill, SC 29731-1706
155 Johnston Street - Lobby Hours 8:00 - 5:00
155 Johnston Street - Drive Thru Hours 8:30 - 6:00