Frequently Asked Questions

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
How do I reserve a shelter at a park?
To reserve a shelter, community room, auditorium or other space at a PRT facility, check the Facility Rental information and call the location that interests you to discuss your needs. You will need to fill out a rental agreement and make the appropriate payment in order for us to "hold" your date.

What sports do you offer for youth and how do I sign up my child?
Many sports leagues are available.  Find out more on the Youth Sports Registration page.

Cheerleading: The City does not have a cheerleading program. Please contact the Upper Palmetto YMCA at 803-329-9622 for more information.

Do you have financial assistance available for your programs?

Yes.  Learn about assistance for those with financial hardships here.

What volunteer opportunities do you have?
A number of volunteer opportunities are available. Find out more on the Volunteers page.

Do you offer outdoor activities?

Yes, we offer outdoor activities for all ages. Join us as we explore climbing, hiking, kayaking and biking. See the A.L.L. Outdoors page for details and schedules.