* Facility Currently Closed *
Due to Covid-19 health and safety concerns, the Rock Hill Sports & Event Center is currently closed until further notice. Learn More A new date for the facility's Grand Opening will be announced when available.
Monday: 7 AM - 5 PM and Tuesday - Thursday: 7 AM - 7 PM: Walking track (Free) & Open Gym ($5/day or $120/year)
Friday: 7 AM - 5 PM: Walking track (Free); No Open Gym on Fridays
Saturday & Sunday: Tournament & Event Schedule
*Hours are subject to change based on special events.
About the Facility:
The Rock Hill Sports & Event Center is the sports hub of the Knowledge Park corridor of Rock Hill! The 170,000 sq. ft. facility is part of a mixed-use site connecting Winthrop University to Old Town Rock Hill, restaurants, outdoor venues, office space, apartments and more. The Center will host city athletic programs, sports tournaments, conferences/conventions, concerts and other special events. By offering healthy living activities as well as cultural and tourism opportunities, the Sports and Event Center adds to the quality of life in Rock Hill and surrounding areas.
- Championship Court: 12,500 sq. ft. with 1,200 Stadium Seats; 1 Center Court or 2 Side Courts (Basketball & Volleyball)
- Main Court: 72,000 sq. ft. with 700 Courtside Permanent Seats; 8 Basketball Courts / 16 Volleyball Courts
- Walking Track: Just under 1/4 mi. surrounds the Main Court; Available for use during non-event hours; free.
- Multi-Purpose Room (Team Room): 8,000 sq. ft. event space which can be rented for events by calling the office.
- Multiple Concession Stands, Locker Rooms, State-of-the-Art Courts and Equipment
Parking is available in the City of Rock Hill’s new multi-level parking deck next to the Center. Signage on White Street marks the entrance to Parking Deck A. An alternative is to take My Ride to the transit hub which is near the Center.
Youth & Adult Athletics:
Tournaments & Events:
A variety of sports tournaments and events are scheduled for 2020. Tournament & Event Schedule
Facility & Event Bookings:
- The Multi-Purpose Room (Team Room) is 8,000 sq. ft. and accommodates 350 guests seated at round tables. Call the office 803-329-5675 for more information and to make your reservation.
- The Championship Court and Main Court can be booked for athletic and non-athletic events by contacting Center Supervisor, Brian Jones. Reservations are currently being taken.
Video or photography at the facility for commercial or political purposes requires special arrangements. Please visit the Commercial Photography webpage for details.