326 Technology Center Way
Facility Hours & Grand Opening Date: Coming Soon
Center Supervisor: Brian Jones
The Multi-Purpose Space (Team Room) can be booked for events through the end of 2019 and beyond. Registration for Youth and Adult Basketball and Volleyball Leagues will begin Jan. 13. Details below.
About the Facility:
The Rock Hill Sports & Event Center is the sports hub of the Knowledge Park corridor of Rock Hill! Due to open in Winter 2020, the 170,000 sq. ft. facility is part of a mixed-use site connecting Winthrop University to Old Town Rock Hill, restaurants, outdoor venues, office space, apartments and more. The Center will host city athletic programs, sports tournaments, conferences/conventions, concerts and other special events. By offering healthy living activities as well as cultural and tourism opportunities, the Sports and Event Center adds to the quality of life in Rock Hill and surrounding areas.
- Championship Court: 12,500 sq. ft. with 1,200 Stadium Seats; 1 Center Court or 2 Side Courts (Basketball & Volleyball)
- Main Court: 72,000 sq. ft. with 700 Courtside Permanent Seats; 8 Basketball Courts / 16 Volleyball Courts
- Walking Track: Surrounds the Main Court; Available for use during non-event hours.
- Multi-Purpose Room (Team Room): 8,000 sq. ft. event space which can be rented for events by calling the office.
- Multiple Concession Stands, Locker Rooms, State-of-the-Art Courts and Equipment
Parking is available in the City of Rock Hill’s new multi-level parking deck next to the Center. Signage on White Street marks the entrance to Parking Deck A. An alternative is to take My Ride to the transit hub which is near the Center.
Youth & Adult Athletics:
Youth and adult basketball and volleyball programs will begin with a Spring 2020 season! Registration will be held Jan. 13 - Feb. 14. Registration and program details will be posted when available. Sports League Flyer
Facility & Event Bookings:
- The Multi-Purpose Room (Team Room) is 8,000 sq. ft. and accommodates 350 guests seated at round tables. The room can be booked for events in Nov. 2019 and beyond. Call the office 803-329-5675 for more information.
- The Championship Court and Main Court can be booked for athletic and non-athletic events by contacting Center Supervisor, Brian Jones. Reservations for 2020 and beyond are currently being taken.
Fly-Through Tour of the Facility:
Video or photography at the facility for commercial or political purposes requires special arrangements. Please visit the Commercial Photography webpage for details.