Trade/Mechanical Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Trade/mechanical work is required to be performed by a state licensed contractor per the City's municipal ordinance Section 10-212. Contractors also need a City of Rock Hill Business License. See Contractor Licensing Information for more information. Please select the type of work you plan to perform from the list below for more information.

Related Information
Apply Online
Contractor Licensing Information
Cross Connection Control Program (backflow prevention)
Solar Panels

Online Permits, Inspections and Plans View Building Codes Online Forms GIS Map Search Standard Details and Drawings

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer