Floodplain Development Regulations

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Development of any kind, not just building construction, in a flood zone requires a permit from the Planning & Development Department.  You can visit the Planning & Development Department website or call (803) 329-5590.  This same contact can be used to report non-permitted activity or apparent violations.