Structure Moving Permit

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
A Structure Moving Permit is required for any house or building that is moved into the city or out of the city or relocated within the city. The mover should contact the Police Department, Utilities Department, phone company, etc. to schedule the move.  If the house is moved to a location in the City, a building permit will also be required for the set up of the house.

Process: Fill out the Structure Moving Permit and Building Permit Packet (if required) and submit to the Permit Application Center.

Contact: For further information, contact any Customer Service Representative at the Permit Application Center (PAC) at 803-329-5590 or email the PAC.

Related Information:
Structure Moving Permit
Residential Building Permit Packet
Residential New Construction
Fee Schedule

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer