Temporary Signs

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The City of Rock Hill offers several options for temporary signs, which are explained in the temporary sign permit application. The most common ones include:

  • Grand opening signs
  • Special event signage
  • Regular temporary signs (which are those other than grand opening signage and special events signage)


Submit your temporary sign permit application Planning & Development Department's Permit Application Center (PAC).


For further information, contact any Customer Service Representative at the Permit Application Center (PAC) at 803-329-5590 or email the PAC.

Related Information
Temporary Sign Permit Application

Signs are regulated in Chapter 8: Development Standards of the Rock Hill Zoning Ordinance.


Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer