Zoning Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Zoning Permits are required for certain types of structures or uses to make sure the activity meets requirements in the Zoning Ordinance such as dimensional standards, like minimum setbacks from property lines, and design standards. A Zoning Permit may be required even when a building permit is not required. Please select the type of activity you wish to obtain a permit for from the list below.

Accessory Structures/Storage Buildings
Fence Permit
Grand Opening Permit
Tent Permit
Temporary Use Permit - approval for events on private property, sale of fireworks, temporary offices and other construction activities

Home Occupation Permit Application - approval to operate a business from your home
Application to Start or Change a Business -  approval for your business to operate at a commercial location you have selected

Related Information

Zoning Verification Requests
Online Deed and Plat Search
Special Event Permit (events on public property)

Zoning Ordinance Open for Business Program Forms GIS Map Search