Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

What is Rezoning?

Every piece of property in the City of Rock Hill limits is assigned a zoning district.  A rezoning takes place when City Council approves the request of the property owner to change the zoning district from one type of zoning to another.

A rezoning may take place in conjunction with the annexation of a property, as the zoning district changes from the one that had been assigned by the County to the one that is assigned by the City.  A rezoning may also take place independently from an annexation, when City Council changes the zoning district for a property that is located in the City from one of the City's zoning districts to another.

Contact:  For more information, please call Eric Hawkins, Planner III, at 803-329-8763.

Related Information:

Rezoning Your Property
Creating a Master Planned District
Upcoming Public Hearings

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer