120 E. Black Street • Rock Hill, SC 29730
Dispose Rx - SOLVING THE PROBLEM OF DRUG DISPOSAL
Each packet contains a blend of patented and proprietary solidifying materials that provide a safe solution for the disposal of unused or expired medications.
1. Add warm tap water to prescription bottle until 2/3 full.
2. Empty contents of Dispose Rx packet into medicine bottle, replace cap and shake for 30 seconds, then discard entire bottle in trash.
DO NOT CONSUME
These packets are available to the public at no charge, at the Rock Hill Police Department and the City's Operations Center on Anderson Road.
Officers will also have a limited supply at various community events and at community meetings.
AMERISOURCE BERGEN FOUNDATION'S DRUG
DEACTIVATION BAG DISTRIBUTION INITIATIVE
Civilian Fingerprints are conducted on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7 PM to 9 PM
Please note the following:
1. We accept exact change only. The cost is $5 for the service. We will complete a maximum of 3 print cards at one time.
2. You must provide photo ID (ex. Driver’s License, Passport, Etc.).
3. If you bring your own fingerprint card, it must be the standard FBI FB-258 card to fit our machine. We cannot fingerprint persons on regular copy paper.
4. You can purchase print cards for $5 each.
5. Our staff will complete the print card only. Any other paperwork that must be completed is responsibility of the person being fingerprinted.