Seasonal Leaf Collection is running about 1 week behind schedule due to the volume of leaves, affecting the original schedule. We ask that you're patient as we work our way through the neighborhoods. Thank you!
Seasonal Leaf Collection Important Tips
- Leaves and brush will be collected on a two week alternating schedule from November through January.
- Please have leaves at the curb on Monday for pick up on your collection weeks.
- Leaves can be placed into YardCarts for collection year round.
- Leaves should be raked along the curb (not bagged) and kept separate from brush piles.
- Keep leaves and brush piles away from obstacles including mailboxes, water meters, and hydrants.
- Do not blow leaves into storm drains or put them in creeks. Penalties with fines up to $1000 will be enforced.
- There will be NO leaf collection on Thanksgiving, November 23, week of December 25 and week of January 1.
- February collection is by request only. Submit an online service request or call 803-325-2500.
- Blocking traffic lanes or creating line-of-sight hazards for motorists can result in liabilities to the homeowner.
- Seasonal Leaf and Brush Collection brochure--Approximately 1 week behind schedule.
If you have any questions, please call the Customer Service Center at 803-325-2500.