Seasonal Leaf Collection Important Tips
- Leaves and brush will be collected on a two week alternating schedule from November through January.
- Please have leaves at the curb on Monday for pick up on your collection weeks.
- Leaves can be placed into YardCarts for collection year round.
- Leaves should be raked along the curb (not bagged) and kept separate from brush piles.
- Keep leaves and brush piles away from obstacles including mailboxes, water meters, and hydrants.
- Do not blow leaves into storm drains or put them in creeks. Penalties with fines up to $1000 will be enforced.
- There will be NO leaf collection on Thanksgiving, November 28, week of December 23 and week of December 30.
- February collection is by request only. Submit an online service request or call 803-325-2500.
- Blocking traffic lanes or creating line-of-sight hazards for motorists can result in liabilities to the homeowner.
- Seasonal Leaf and Brush Collection brochure.
If you have any questions, please call the Customer Service Center at 803-325-2500.